History of the Health Sciences Section
Join the Section Listserv
We recently established the official HHSS listserv and invite all section members to join! The History of the Health Sciences Section listserv will be used to promote and communicate activities of the section. It may also be used as a forum for its members to discuss relevant issues and concerns.
Although this is a new venture for our section, it is anticipated that email traffic will not overwhelm any of us. It will, however, provide a convenient means to communicate. While joining the listserv is an optional benefit of being a member, we hope members will try it out!
Below are some easy instructions for signing on:
- Send an email message to [email protected]
- Leave subject line blank.
In the body of the text enter:
subscribe [email protected] [email protected]
- Note: Include your full email address.
- Receive email from majordomo.
- Respond to the message asking you to authenticate your sign on.
Receive confirmation message from majordomo including the all-important "Welcome to the HHSS listserv" message.
- Save this message! It will tell you all the important things like how to send a message, unsubscribe, find out who's on the list, etc.
- Begin participating in the listserv!!